permanent resident cardMoving to a new country is both an exciting and difficult experience, and we want to make your transition as easy as possible. After we sit down with you to figure out what you want to achieve, we get straight to work. We can assist you with filling out the necessary paperwork and filing them with the proper agencies.

At The JW Law Firm, we want to help you with your immigration process. We’ll give you all the information you need so that you can live and work in the United States legally.

Get Started


Immigrants who want to visit or work in the United States require a visa. The kind of visa you will need depends on the purpose of your travel. Whether you need a visa for tourism, business, employment, study and exchange, or general immigration, we can help.


Becoming an American citizen requires you to go through a process called naturalization. As a citizen, you have the right to vote, apply for federal jobs, as well as privileges the law affords its citizens.
To become a naturalized citizen, you must be a permanent resident for a certain period of time, live within the bounds of the law, and pass the citizenship test. We will guide you through the entire process and go over the eligibility requirements in great detail.


The thought of being deported is a scary one. Those facing deportation stand to lose their home, business, and ability to be with their family. If you are at risk of being deported, you need a lawyer who will fight for you and who understands the complexities of immigration law.


At The JW Law Firm, we want to help. After you have explained your situation to us, we will have a frank discussion about the likelihood of you being deported. We will also speak on your behalf during court hearings and other legal proceedings. We will do our best to help you through this tough time. Call our law office and speak to an immigration attorney today.